Saturday, September 6, 2008

Please pray hard

Hey everyone- I am enjoying a great weekend with my college friends at the lake but happened to check my email and got a prayer request from one of my friends. A girl named Stephanie Vest is in critical condition after a reaction to chemo she just received. I checked out her website, www.stephanievest.com, it sounds like she was just diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma and she is a young mother of three, the youngest only 9 weeks old, I believe. She has a beautiful family! Please pray hard for her. I know prayer works, we need to all pray hard and pray now to help save her. She needs to be around for her children! Please stop and pray and check out her site. Shawndra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your friend and her family with us. We have added them to our prayers and her blog to my list to check on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shawndra!!

B

Anonymous said...

Praying for Stephanie and the Vest family!!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING FOR STEPHANIE VEST ALONG WITH YOU DEAR SHAWNDRA...MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH U TODAY AND ALWAYS....YOUR ANGEL OF PRAYER IN KC, MO...JEN MILLER

Lisa said...

I added a prayer request to my blog. Thanks for passing it on. So scarry!